Snack Out Loud was founded to make life…and snacking…more fun. We dare you not to giggle when you nibble on our Crunchy Bean Snacks and POWER PUFFS. Snack Out Loud was formed by a group of foodies who believe that not all food is created equal, and that it’s possible to make a snack that’s nutritious, delicious and good for the planet. Our team took a simple and powerful ingredient, the bean, to redefine the snack category, and are quickly gaining shelf space where you might currently only see nuts, chips, popcorn and bars. More importantly, we’re not just a snack food, we’re a company filled with positive, high performing people who want to make an impact and build a great company. Together, we’re on a mission to get Snack Out Loud in the hands of snackers everywhere.
We are growing at an exhilarating pace and are searching for FOUR Bean Ambassadors in Colorado to help us execute store demos and exciting events starting in May. Learn more about the role below and apply by sending an email to email@example.com.
Why this job rocks!
• Work at healthy, active, culinary, hip events
• Have a blast working with like-minded people
• Make extra spending money while you’re also having fun
• You get to make peoples’ day (who doesn’t like getting free stuff?!?!!)
• We reward hard workers—you’ll get a raise each month you’re with our team and ROCKIN’ IT!
• Build your resume in the natural foods industry with marketing and sales experience
• Get your foot in the door at a fast-growing company…we love to promote from within!
• Be an instrumental part of shaping a new brand; what you think truly matters to us
SNACK OUT LOUD brand ambassadors will:
• Smile a lot!
• Know and be able to share the in’s and out’s of our products features and benefits
• Represent a cool brand at active lifestyle, culinary and retailer events around the city
• Recommend local events that fit the brand to the Senior Marketing Manager
• Generate excitement and purchase of Snack Out Loud at grocery and health food stores
• Build rapport with staff at local stores to help build sales
• Prepare and submit reports within 24 hours of all events and demos
• Capture creative photos for our social media channels (follow us now @snackoutloud)
Are you a good fit?
• A positive, outgoing, great communicator that lives a healthy lifestyle
• Self-motivated, reliable, hardworking and trustworthy; ability to get things done without much supervision
• Flexible schedule to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
• Knowledge of local events that cater to a healthy, active, hip and culinary audience
• Access to reliable transportation, cell phone, and internet are required
• Must be able and willing to stand for extended periods of time
• Must have ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Experience as a brand ambassador and/or other promotional experience a plus
• BA/BA in marketing, communications, advertising or related field a plus (also a plus if you’re working toward one of these degrees now!)
This is a part-time independent contractor position. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a creative cover letter letting us know why you’re a perfect fit, and a picture of yourself doing something you love. Please include “Snack Out Loud Brand Ambassador” in your email subject line (or something that gets our attention!)
Get creative with your cover letter! Here are a few examples:
• Describe a time when you made someone’s day
• Send us a funny video describing why you would be a great fit
• Share your favorite joke with us, and tell us how you make people laugh